Python Software Development Engineer - Leuven/Remote
Posted on Apr 7, 2022 by Consol Partners
Python Software Development Engineer
Initial contract till end of 2022 + extensions
Leuven, Belgium/Remote (2-3 days onsite per week)
As a Python software development engineer, you will be responsible:
- For the realization of Python software to interface our existing tools and equipment.
- For maintaining the GitHub repository up to date.
- To support the characterization team with specialized data processing scripts.
Required knowledge and skills
- You hold a BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, (Applied) Informatics or similar;
- 3 to maximum 5 years experience in a similar position.
- You will have proficient knowledge in Python.
- You have solid experience with the usage of GitHub as repository for the code.
- You are capable of writing Python code to control hardware and equipment.
- You are capable of providing data processing scripts for the acquired data.
- You can easily integrate into a cross-functional, culturally diverse, international team. Fluency in English is essential.
- You can work independently yet in close collaboration with experts from other technical fields.