Solution and Integration Engineer
Posted on Apr 7, 2022 by Experis AG
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading Swiss financial provider, we are looking for a Solution and Integration Engineer. You will join the IT Software Engineering team and will focus on requirements' engineering, software design and the development activities.
- Prepare the solution design documentation for changes
- Develop integrated solutions for Middleware and Back End applications
- Take ownership of the company's Middleware, Back End applications and microservices
- Act as a SME and integrator with third parties providing designs specifications and also development of Back End services
- You will take part in a timely manner in the completion of development tasks for change initiatives and projects
- Liaise with production support and operations teams for Troubleshooting of production software and 3rd level support
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools and technologies and actively contribute to the Bank's technical selections/decisions
- Increase overall efficiency and have an impact on the company's vision towards digital transformation
- You have a degree in Computer Science
- 7 years' of knowledge in Back End development and distributed systems Java development (EE/Spring)
- Knowledge of messaging systems and experience in designing and implementing ESB/Middleware solutions and applications' integration
- You have a strong understanding of software design patterns & object-oriented principles
- Familiar with Web technologies (SOAP, REST) and Microservice (MSA) architecture
- Working experience with Java applications Servers (WAS, JBoss, Tomcat) and relational databases and also knowledge of common networking, infrastructure, operating systems and security fundamentals
- You have a strong understanding of software engineering practices (eg, thorough code reviews, unit tests, deep focus on quality, design documentation)
- You are business fluent in English and German will be of advantage
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Clara Vollin.