IT Project Manager with experience in Agile.
Posted on Apr 6, 2022 by Base 3
You are responsible for the END TO END DELIVERY of your projects, including:
- Delivery of the project scope on time, budget and with the expected quality
- Writing of comprehensive project memos, allowing the Business Sponsor and IT management to take relevant decisions
- Providing regular status to Project Sponsor/various stakeholders
- Monitoring of the expected benefits approved in the business cases
- Negotiating the delivery of your projects with all the impacted factories across different divisions.
- Working in a context where the agile transformation is ongoing
- Have a strong experience in Agile as Scrum master or Scrum master tribe lead to help us in our Agile transformation.
- relevant experience with a delivery role in (parts of) the project life cycle.
- strong leadership skills to adapt your style according to the situation and to the different stakeholders
- good business and technical understanding
- interpersonal skills to influence decisions taken with the project sponsor/client
- excellent communication skills at all levels, from staff members to senior management
- ability to learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
- strong negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
- effective delegation of tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control
- assertiveness to drive tasks to completion
- fluent in English
- Experience with outsourcing partner/offshoring
- experience in an E2E project management role and Agile Transformation
- Knowledge of the Business Resilience principles around Data Integrity, Long IT Outage, Business Indicators,
- Certification in PRINCE 2 and/or PMI (or similar IT frameworks) and/or Agile Scrum master
Note: this role has been assessed as inside IR35 which affects only UK resident candidates