Posted on Apr 6, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you an experienced Network Engineer who would like to join a growing company that has in-depth technical knowledge to provide the best service to internal users and customers? Do you have it in you to work in an environment where network continuity and customer focus is the priority? Are you someone who enjoys doing varied work in a friendly team?
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience with Cisco, Juniper, security solutions and certifications;
- Has a good command of the English and Dutch language;
- Has knowledge of server infrastructure (Windows and Linux).
Who is interested in:
- developing themselves with new and creative automation implementations;
- a good workplace, good salary and excellent terms of employment;
- being responsible for the best internal IT together with ambitious colleagues.
For a company that:
- that also has international departments, with a lot of knowledge exchange
- that has a strong IT infrastructure brand within the Netherlands
- that considers corporate social responsibility important
What are you going to do?
In this Network Engineer role you will become part of the IT Operations Center team. You will be involved in supporting and managing the infrastructure and performing various service tasks for our customers. This includes implementing changes and resolving incidents of server, storage environments and complex network infrastructures. Furthermore, you will use your knowledge of security principles and components to ensure that the network traffic and data of our customers are always safe.
Does this sound like your future role? Contact me now!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.