UX/UI Designer London - Contract -- London - £520 (inside of IR35)
Posted on Apr 6, 2022 by Ventula Consulting
UX/UI Designer London - Contract - London - £520 (inside of IR35)
Leading UK Health Club provider with an app used by over 1 million people a week required an interim product designer.
In this newly created role, your purpose as Product Designer will be to drive the rapid cycle of product discovery and delivery for the mobile app. You will also create new holistic user experiences from user requirements by prototyping, performing user testing and efficiently iterating interaction and visual designs.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Understanding the user problems, define design solutions and evaluate their success
Organising and conducting user testing to develop understanding and insight
Developing wireframes and high fidelity designs through to prototypes
Creating attractive visual designs
Collaborating with Product Manager and Development team to design for all use cases
Communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers
Keeping abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Monitoring and reporting on feedback to identify opportunities to improve the experience
We are looking for an experienced product designer to embed user insight and ensure high quality mobile first design is delivered. You need to be comfortable working end-to-end from running testing, to web based testing of prototypes, to iterating designs based on findings, to working with Dev and QA to make sure the final product meets your high expectations.
- Experience designing mobile apps
- Experience doing qualitative and quantitative research demonstrating an ability to understand users and what drives them
- Experience working with design software eg Figma, Sketch (We are currently using Figma)
- Strong portfolio of design projects demonstrating end-to-end involvement
- Analytical mind with an understanding of business priorities
- Ability to articulate your design thinking (the voice of the user) to business stakeholders
- Interest in the health and fitness industry
This contract is mix of London office with some remote, daily rate is up to £520 per (inside IR356). Initial duration is 6 months however this very likely to extend.