Service Desk Support - Workplace Services
Posted on Apr 5, 2022 by ITech Consult
Service Desk Support - Workplace Services (m, f, d) - Zürich - 100%
Project: We are currently seeking an experienced Service Desk Supporter to work for an International client at their offices in Zürich. You will work closely with Stakeholders, departments and external Services providers to provide functional and technical support in Workplace Services area.
- Incident, Problem and Service Request Management
- Provide physical IMAC support (Install, Move, Add, Change) for multiple hardware.
- Log requestor incidents received by phone, email or other communication channel
- Provide workarounds and solutions based on Service Level Objectives.
- In the case of Problem Management, report/escalate issue to the Service Desk Coordinator/Manager.
- Propose or recommend IM&T Services modifications to the Service Desk manager/coordinator to reduce user impact.
- Participate to IM&T Service testing, deployment and stabilization.
- Maintain and stay current with evolving Information technology.
- Contribute in all aspects of Continuous improvement Communication
- Update and acknowledge tickets logged by requesters and communicate about resolution progress.
- Provide basics end-user training or instruction on workplace services.
- Ensure satisfactory customer service and prompt response times to the requesters based on service level objectives.
- Share support knowledge with peers in the same team and maintain associated documentation
- Escalate significant issues or outages to the management
- Develop and maintain good working relationships, resolve problems, and positively influence others in order to successfully produce customer satisfaction.
- Ensure security rules implementation as per the policies.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems General knowledge of IT infrastructure (Lan, WAN, Windows Servers, Active Directory)
- Good knowledge of informatics hardware (PC, Printer, scanner, smartphones etc..)
- Basic Knowledge in SAP system (account, print)
- ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge about business processes
- Required IT related university degree
- Certification/Training in the assigned area will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in domain of expertise
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- English - Fluent
- German - Conversational (Min B2)
Reference No.: 921288KS
Role: Service Desk Support - Workplace Services
Location: Greater Zürich Area
Duration: 12 months + (Extension possible)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.