Posted on Apr 5, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Levy provides IT professional solutions to our client base across Europe seconding professionals & contractors in the UK, Netherlands, Nordics, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy etc and has a great foundation of senior client and candidate relationships which have been built over the last 20 years. At this moment the company is in the period of its exceptional growth. With a growing team of dedicated employees committed to serving the company's clients, things are only to get bigger and better!
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Business Developer to join our team in Amsterdam. As a Business Developer at Levy, you will be responsible for developing and retaining new customers. You will set up and lead new business and you are the one who believes there's a whole new way to reach new clients. As a team member of the Levy you will contribute to explore and develop accounts across one specific market, for example: Retail, Online, Pharma, Chemicals, Technology, Telecom etc. You will mainly focus on building new business and provide solutions to support our clients with exceptional skilled and international professionals to participate and deliver successfully IT projects.
It is important that you work closely with the Delivery Team of Levy to build and generate a solid and a market related pipeline of IT candidates for our business opportunities. You acquire a deep understanding of your client's problems and become an expert in the solutions you can provide to them. Other than that, you will consistently maintain accurate records on Bullhorn, our internal CRM, ensuring that all communication is recorded effectively.
Your skills set:
- Experience in professional services preferably with secondment of IT professionals
- Experience in at least one of the relevant markets for Levy
- Business development approach, successful and trustful networker
- Sociable and hard working with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and entrepreneurial attitude
- Effective written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining positive and professional
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus structure
- Clear progression paths and continuous support and development that is personal to you
- Individual and company incentives including trips away
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to buy extra holidays
- Company Gym Subscription
The Levy Team:
You will join a team of international, pro-active and ambitious colleagues. Together with the other Business Developers you will report directly to the Country Director. We are dynamic, growing organisation and we offer continuous support and development that is personal to you.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.