Senior Systems Platform Architect
Posted on Apr 2, 2022 by Skillbase Group Ltd
Systems Platform Architect
We are looking for a System Platform Engineer to join a Web Platform Engineering team who are responsible for the automation, build and configuration of mission critical Middleware infrastructure for all web based applications.
The team of Engineers are engaged early in the project life cycle to ensure, along with other vital teams, that the technical design, the final build and configuration of the web infrastructure meets requirements for speed to market, security, sizing, performance, and resiliency.
* Build and implementation of new Middleware components such as JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, F5 (BIG-IP), Webseal/ISAM, IIS, Apache, etc.
* Collaborate with Development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve application and usability issues and suggest to engage the Technology Engineer for any new requirements which are not defined in standard architecture design document (TAD).
* Document installation and configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition as well as maintaining this documentation.
* Implement complex security integration utilizing MSSL, mutual authentication, hardware certificates, software certificates, dynamic endpoints, and other security models.
* Participate in the project's environment shakedown testing and troubleshooting efforts as required.
* Responsible for project handover to the Web operations team with hand over documentation from a Web infrastructure perspective.
All about you
* Advanced knowledge of Internet architecture and project delivery
* Intermediate knowledge of JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, WebSeal
* Intermediate knowledge of load balancers and web application Firewalls
* Intermediate knowledge of network and operating system principles
* Experience with automation
( JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, Webseal, Firewalls, Applications, Internet Arcitecture )
If this role interests you, please apply and a member of our team will call you today.