DevOps Engineer - Anypoint Runtime Fabric Ops (Mulesoft)
Posted on Apr 2, 2022 by IT Human Resources
DevOps Anypoint Runtime Fabric Ops Engineer (Mulesoft)
My client is a leading consultancy, urgently seeking a DevOps Engineer to service their EUC - a global transportaiton and logistics business.
- Manage Runtime Fabric on Virtual Machines & Runtime Fabric on Self-Managed Kubernetes (openShift, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), or Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) environment)
- Be the liaison between development, Linux infrastructure and operations teams with respect to managing and monitoring Mulesoft Anypoint Runtime Fabric.
- Keep our Integration Platform healthy. Automatically monitoring for problems. Actively watch for available updates for on-prem Servers, on-prem container platform (RTF), API-gateways cluster. Keep up with the latest versions.
- Define and develop monitoring and alerting processes
- The administration of the Anypoint Platform is API enabled. Use these possibilities
- Further extend the use of Anypoint monitoring capabilities. Monitor and alert on RTF Logs and Application logs. Should be self learned. It must be an intelligent alerting system to prevent overloading of alerts and triggering support teams with false alerts.
- OpenTelemetry integration with Dynatrace. Explore the possibilities of dynatrace for the Integration Platform
- Alert on openTelemetry data: span, traces, business transactions.
- Automatically alert on business issues (long running processes, failed processes)
- Be sure that at all the time the logs are available in Anypoint monitoring and ElasticSearch (Forward Logs to External Services)
- Guide and monitor the upgrades of the RTF Platform. Check that application pods keep running.
- Bachelor in applied Informatics or degree in computer science or engineering
- In depth knowledge of system administration and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Kubernetes, and Docker container technology.
- Knowledge of Mulesoft Anypoint Platform Development Fundamentals is a must. Course can be followed
With guidance of the integration and system architects, operating the Integration Platform of aviation IT. Active and Proactive maintenance of the running integration Services. Develop tools for automated monitoring and alerting
For immediate consideration, please forward your latest CV.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.