Fintech Cloud Engineer (AWS ServerlesS)
Posted on Apr 2, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
NB: For this vacancy we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Are you ready to take your skills to the next step and work with serverless technology? would you like to have some impact on the future AWS native payment platform?
My client is a scale-up in the fintech that is ambitiously growing and their looking for an AWS Engineer to take ownership of their platform orchestration layer, managing more than 60 AWS accounts. They have had great success fusing banking expertise and AWS technology, with Amazon Web Services regarding this client as a reference case for their own future payment platform.
As an AWS engineer, you'll be part of the platform team. The core responsibility of this team is to create and provision AWS serverless environments for their fintech services to run on. You will also be doing some reverse engineering as the platform needs to be stable enough for use by at least 30 banks.
Who are you?
- You love to write application code
- You have experience with CloudFormation or AWS CDK (or Terraform)
- You have Typescript experience or are willing to learn this
- You have experience with container orchestration (ECS or EKS)
- Documenting and security is key for you
- Writing application code using CloudFormation or CDK for the AWS Cloud Development
- Setup VCPs, security groups and subnets with container orchestration (ECS or EKS)
- Managing the platform orchestration layer
- Implement compliance and security controls so the platform is SOC2 complaint
You don't have to be a super star in all these points, but you do have to have a strong willingness to learn, adapt and grow.
So, do you want to be a part of building a world class banking SaaS in AWS? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact Zulayma at (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.