Full Stack Software Engineer - C#/.NET
Posted on Apr 1, 2022 by Digital Solutions Global Ltd
Full Stack Software Engineer - C#/.NET- £110k plus bonus and benefits
Top 10 U.S. Bank creating a tech hub in Central London!
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Engineer (C# and Angular) for a top 10 U.S. bank that has expanded into The U.K. and Europe. The Bank has acquired an established UK institutional wealth management brand in London near St Pauls and are on a recruitment drive to build a tech hub to support development in U.K office hours.
- Up to £110k base salary
- 15% bonus based on company and individual performance
- Private Medical cover scheme
- Health insurance against long term sickness
- 25 days holiday per year
- 15% pension contributions
- Life insurance x 4 salary
- Training scheme
- Counselling service
- Financial help
- Legal support
- Hybrid working 3 days office, 2 days at home
- Close to St Pauls
- Highly technical at all levels including senior management
- Agile methodology
- Heavily invested in their people
- Open culture with focus on helping their people to delivery high quality solutions
- Work with the business and develop iterative improvements of the investment app
- Integrate with U.S. infrastructure
- System modernisation & support
- Help to build out the UK Team on an exciting expansion
- Middle tier: C#/.Net
- Database: SQL Server and OR Oracle
- Front end: Angular 8, Jasmine, Bootstrap
- Web API: REST, JSON, SOAP, XML
- Source Control: Git, TFS
- Agile, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins
- Reporting: Tableau, SSRS
Candidates with relevant technical exposure in the above or similar technologies along with Finance Industry expereince preferred although if you have the skills but no financial expereince you would be considerd.
The right candidate would be confident in joining a brand new, small team that has huge growth plans over the coming year and beyond. In addition you'll need to be confident supporting legacy systems until they are replaced with your new technology (containerised micro sevices etc.).
Position open to all qualified candidates with a valid UK work permit who is already based in the UK.