Posted on Apr 1, 2022 by IO Associates
CHF 120,000 - 150,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for a unique opportunity within a well-established, world renowned company with fantastic progression and flexible working?
Are you passionate about Kubernetes and enjoy administering, maintaining, and building these platforms for a multitude of different applications?
This company is a leading provider of end-to-end IT solutions within the public sector. They are well established with over 500 employees across multiple sites they are looking to expand the business and strengthen their DevOps team.
In this role you will work in the Enterprise Applications team to support developers in making their software testable, deployable, scalable and operate in any infrastructure as automatically as possible. You will maintain and administer large Kubernetes environments for many different clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Operation of the container platform based on Kubernetes
- Ensuring the availability of applications
- Configuration and troubleshooting of applications in the Linux environment
- Monitoring, optimisation, and documentation of business processes
- Creation of scripts and mechanisms based on Bash and Ansible for system automation
Project work in a team am looking for people with the following experience
- Safe handling of Linux systems
- Sound experience in operating Kubernetes platforms
- Experience with Scripting tools such as Bash, Python, Ansible...
- Good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- German and English speaking
If you are looking to advance your career whilst working in a flexible environment, then please apply with your CV.