Development Lead (m/f/d
Posted on Apr 1, 2022 by ITech Consult
Development Lead (m/f/d) - Informatics/HTML/CSS/Kubernetes/Docker/GitLab/Scrum/English
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company situated in Kaiseraugst we are searching for a highly Development Lead (m/w/d).
As a part of Pharma Informatics, the IPPS informatics team is co-creating a better future for patients through innovative technology and information working together with Global Product Strategy (Strategic Marketing), Pharma Development Medical Affairs, and Pharma Partnering Business partners. We are an agile organization looking for cross functional innovative and integrated solutions based on great collaboration. The digital product is being developed to support a known business process integrating with other initiatives being developed. The process is literature review which is part of evidence generation. To be effective in this space, we are looking for team members who are willing to experiment, to connect with new applications for smart algorithms/AI, to rework and refactor as different capabilities are developed, and have an open mind when it comes to working with new challenges.
The perfect candidate:
The preferred candidate will be able to translate user stories into tasks for development, they will validate estimates, and they will prioritize work and identify technical dependencies. With strong technical skills, they will support, coach and inspire the development team to achieve the sprint, release and product goals. They will be comfortable working with a diverse team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- As a Development Lead you will apply your extensive technical background to work with a team to develop an application to support our scientific literature review process
- Co-develop the solution
- Support estimations
- Code review,
- Lead technical discussions in the team, and be involved in technical discussion with stakeholders from relate systems or required services
- Coach and lead other team members
- Conduct mini poc experiments to test technical solutions to new challenges
- Evaluate and discuss options with the solution architects and product owner
- Participate in the team ceremonies - planning, dailies, retros and reviews
- Min. Bachelor degree in Informatics or similar
- Min. 5-7+ years of experience as Developer, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on technical experience in web application development (BE services/FE browser client), spring, web technologies (HTML/CSS/js/typescript), react (+material-ui/mui), postgresql, kubernetes/docker (deployment), network (reverse-Proxy, ingress), security (open-id, o-auth, keycloak), CQRS pattern, Continuous integration (gitlab)
- Experience in technical leadership to support in breakdown/effort estimation, code review, other team members in development
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Teamplayer who is able to prioritize tasks and has the ability to work with diverse people
Nice to Haves:
- Hands-on technical experience of kotlin is a plus
- Previous Roche experience
Referenz Nr.: 921342SKN
Role: Development Lead
Industry: Pharma Location: Kaiseraugst
Duration: 12 months, with possible extension
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.