School's Web Support Technician
Posted on Apr 1, 2022 by Cleverbox
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, confident and proactive School's Web Support Technician to join our growing creative design company, to provide dedicated remote support to our 850+ education clients as part of our Service Delivery Team.
You will be the first point of contact of our client schools for all day-to-day web support related issues, and to be a technical point of contact and support for the sales and account management teams in the development of our websites, security and digital communications services.
- Suitable candidates ideally would have experience in:
- IT Service Delivery using a dedicated support ticketing system
- Website content management systems (CMS), including WordPress (desirable but not essential)
- Explaining complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Understanding of IT security best practice, including SSL
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements
- Both Mac + Windows Operating Systems
- Cloud based productivity suite administration (O365, G-Suite)
- General PC/Mac hardware maintenance
Experience of working in educational environments is desirable but not essential.
Duties will Include:
- Assist the web support team with the delivery of support services to clients.
- Resolve daily service calls as directed by the Service Desk Team.
- Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies.
- Promote a pro-active 'can do' attitude working individually and as part of a wider support team
- Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company's ethos
- Provide guidance and recommendations of Cleverbox's other client services.
- Assist with ongoing project work as directed by the Studio Coordinator.
Cleverbox are a dynamic, close-knit team who are passionate about delivering excellence to our clients, while also cultivating a fun and rewarding work culture. This is an exciting opportunity to stand out and grow within a trusted and established creative agency. This role involves a high level of communication, as you will be a front-line support representative to our clients. We require a candidate who will relish the challenge of a fast-paced agency environment and who is able to adapt and grow as our services to the education sector evolve. We want to be trusted partner for our schools & colleges, not just a supplier.