Full Stack Engineer
Posted on Apr 1, 2022 by Hydrogen Group
Full Stack Engineer
6 month rolling contract
*Must be in Netherlands
* Remote/Hybrid role
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the team. Over the next couple of years
We're looking for people that enjoy solving complex challenges while keeping the user experience in mind at all times. We're operating on a large scale and are constantly looking for ways to improve our products, but also the systems that empower them.
What you'll be doing:
- As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be making an impact by iterating on internal APIs and connecting them to our mobile apps and dashboard,
- We expect you to drive the implementation of solutions end-to-end while focusing on high quality.
- The team is 100% data-driven and has ambitious KPIs to ensure we're focusing on the right things.
- We work in an agile environment, where everyone gets a lot of freedom, as long as it adds value to the products that our users love.
- As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be building out new features using the UI library that's maintained by our UI Engineers, and work closely together with them to further improve this library.
What you have:
- While you don't have to be an expert on CSS, you are comfortable implementing a user interface using tools like CSS (CSS modules) or CSS-in-JS (Styled Components).
- Knowledge of language primitives. You should feel comfortable interacting with native APIs built into the browser.
- Experience with creating public or internal REST APIs.
- A knack for creating intuitive user experiences.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- You enjoy being a generalist, working on Front End, Back End, and sometimes even a bit of DevOps, as needed to solve problems and delight our users. (You don't need to be an expert in all of these but it helps to be interested in learning about them.)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with design systems and/or internally developed component libraries, that is a big advantage
- Experience with Node Back End development
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Experience as a contributor to an open-source project. Contributor to GitHub and/or Stack Overflow
*If you are interested drop me an email with your CV and Motivation on.*