DataCenter Project Manager (f/m/x)
Posted on Mar 31, 2022 by 1st solution consulting gmbh
- Create and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on time delivery.
- Plan, manage, and communicate end-to-end project plans with stakeholders and teams.
- Perform day to day project check-in and update to manage project delivery and quality.
- Identify risks, gaps, and opportunities and communicate to stakeholders and other teams to drive resolution.
- Gather and provide feedback on lessons learned, best practices, and innovations on process/procedures and tools to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- Be part of a mobilization team that supports deployments and break/fix activities at datacenter locations experiencing high work volumes.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years Project Management experience in Data Center Migration projects
- Can manage work across multiple time zones
- Ability to work under highly stressful environments and stringent deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills - including MS Project
- Must be able to travel if required
- Evening and Weekend work required on occasion for Project roll-outs