Engineers System CTRM/Lead
Posted on Mar 31, 2022 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
We actively searching for one of our client, a Trading compagny in commodities:
Engineer System CTRM/Lead Mission:
- Support of Commodity Trading and risk applications for Intraday and End of day activities.
- Support for all modules of CTRM system and upstream/downstream interfaces.
- Support in-house developed systems to interface different systems.
- Take appropriate actions to ensure that time-critical batch steps run. This may involve root cause analysis of issues and taking appropriate corrective actions (fixing curves, excluding deals/portfolios etc.).
- Monitor applications availability and report issues.
- Communicate with clients/vendors as required: inform/chase for incident progress, notify them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- According to the 2 opens Roles more specific tasks are awared.
- Diploma: Engineer or Master business.
- 10 years of work experience in IT industry.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in energy trading domain supporting CTRM systems.
- Knowledge of commodity trading and trade life cycle.
- Good experience with CTRM Application support including upstream/Midstream/downstream systems.
- Knowledge of Openlink ENDUR CTRM systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of working with Web App Servers.
- Programming language is a plus.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues related to programs in Java, .NET or any other programming language.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server programming.
- Deployment, configuration and testing of applications.
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with geographically distributed team.
- Flexible to work shift patterns on ROTA.
- Should be able to support team members in different geographical regions.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV to the link!
For more details or question, call Julien Bouffard