Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
Posted on Mar 30, 2022 by ITech Consult
Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) - IVD/C#/ASP.NET/Angular/testing/Frameworks/English
For our client Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Fullstack Developer (m/f/d).
The mission of the RMD Calculations Team is to help the customer getting from raw data to the right results. This requires close collaboration with the domain specialists of the projects. Furthermore, we are establishing a sustainable and generic calculation framework that is to be used within Roche.
The perfect candidate:
Strong team player who acts self-organized and feels comfortable to work in a regulated environment. Open minded for new ideas and able to bring his ideas into the project.
Areas of responsibility:
- Troubleshoot, test and analyse complex issues related to our software tools and systems for our customers while understanding their business needs.
- Produce software based on software requirements, the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and software development best practices (clean code).
- Contribute to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyse your source code with your peers.
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Min. Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Min. 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the IVD sector, working in agile teams
- Experience in user support, troubleshooting and maintenance activities for the used software tools (.NET/Angular)
- Highly skilled in: C#/ASP.NET Core for Development and Programming
- Highly skilled in Web UI technologies: Angular/Vue.js.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Experience with Entity framework would be a big advantage
- Experience with C# Async/Await and be able to work with those
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent in English necessary, German is beneficial
Nice to Haves:
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (lead in team available/SCRUM)
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- Knowhow with large-scale data management
- Experienced with Electron
- An active participant in software communities
Reference no: 921327SKN
Role: Fullstack Developer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Home Office: yes 40%/60%
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 16.05.2022
Duration: 12 months contract with extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.