Posted on Mar 30, 2022 by LCA Consulting Services
My client has a requirement for an experienced Java Developer to join their project.
The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system. The successful candidate(s) for these roles will have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience in Back End and Front End Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, JSP, GWT, Spring Hibernate, Spring Boot).
- Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
- Develop Front End, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
- Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
- N-Tier application design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE
- Web Service Development
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
- Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Spring MVC
- AngularJS 6+
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Confluence)
- Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools