Access Management Project Support Operator
Posted on Mar 30, 2022 by Salt
Access Management Project Support Operator- Banking Client - Brussels
Rate: €400 - €500 per day
Duration: 6 months + extensions
The Identity and Access Management team is part of the Security Group and is in charge of implementing, operating and managing all the accesses from, to or within the IT infrastructure.
The main mission is to ensure that each individual has access to the right resources at the right time for the right reasons as well as to respond to the increasingly rigorous compliance requirements.
The services covered by the Access Management include:
logical access management, user life cycle management, certificate management for internal and external customers and incident handling in the context of logical access management problems.
In this role you contribute to the effective management of security policies, procedures and systems.
More specifically, you are expected to:
- Manage certificates and tokens for internal and external customers
- Maintain and enhance running procedures
- Actively contribute to the Agile ceremonies and bring suggestions to improve processes
- Take the initiative and ownership in the spirit of the Agile methodology
- Have a security and risk mind set
- Show an interest to develop skills in the IAM tools
- Do root cause analysis and post-mortem on escalations related to access management topics
- A first working experience dealing with users/customers
- IAM back-ground is a surplus but not a must
- Secure-ID, Lotus Notes, Active Directory, SNOW expertise is a nice to have but no must
- Team player
- Self-steering and autonomous worker
- Capable of working against tight deadlines
- Good time management
- Good communication skills (phone and written) in English
- Capable of independently organizing and planning activities.
- Out of the box thinker
- Critical mind-set
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to (see below)