DevOps Integration Engineer (Google - API)
Posted on Mar 30, 2022 by Experis AG
DevOps Integration Engineer (English and German/Google - API)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading wealth management groups, we are looking for a Application Integration Engineer to support project managers, developers, architects and other stakeholders to the development and release of APIs on their API infrastructure based on Google Apigee Edge.
This is initially a one-year contract with possibility of extension and to get perm.
- Responsible for the operation (life cycle management) and the further development (design, build, maintain and support) of the API infrastructure based on Google Apigee Edge as a hybrid solution
- Conduct technical analysis and consulting sessions with the application developers
- Conduct disaster recovery (DR) exercises to ensure that the team is to ensure that the team is fully prepared fully prepared in the event of a disaster
- Assist in the development and implementation of services, as well as timely troubleshooting of incidents
- Support in the resolution of production issues related to the API infrastructure
- Actively collaborate with the architects to define the standards and best practices for the use of the
- API infrastructure as an enterprise product
- Actively maintain a relationship with the client application teams to understand their business needs and requirements for the API infrastructure
- Transfer knowledge and share experiences within the Application Integration Team
- Degree in computer science from a university or university of applied sciences or technical knowledge
- Several years of proven experience with Google's Apigee Edge platform (hybrid or OPDK) and its components
- Experience with API security and access control (OAuth, SAML, SSO, TLS/SSL/MTLS, LDAP, RBAC etc.), session management
- Knowledge of best practices for APIs and their performance optimisation
- Experience with API design, API modelling with Swagger/WSDL (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML)
- Understanding of API products, API analytics, RESTAPIs, developer portal, API testing tools such as Postman/SoapUI/Curl
- Experience with Java 1.8 and above, installation, maintenance and operation of Apigee OPDK
- Experience with Springboot, Maven, CI/CD pipelines, Familiarity with UNIX/Linux platform
- Desirable experience with messaging (MQ), streaming technologies (Kafka) or service mesh
- Google Apigee Edge Certification and Google Cloud Certification would be a plus
- Fluent in English and very good level of German
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.