Network Solution Architect
Posted on Mar 29, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Network Solution Architect, Rijswijk
Job title: Rijswijk, The Netherlands
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year contract (plus extension)
For our large client in the Oil & Gas industry we are looking for a Network Solution Architect. You will be responsible for delivering solution deigns to projects. These solutions need to be fit for purpose within the portfolio, have technical integrity and the right Total Cost of Ownership through its life cycle.
Key roles & responsibilities:
As a Network Solution Architect, you will provide solution architecture development, consultancy, and assurance to projects. You also take an active role in documenting, improving & maintaining the Reference Models. Solutions include the technical architecture & design as well as the service operations solution.
The scope of the solutions is:
- Development of an Enterprise cloud based WAF and Reverse Proxy service for on-prem and cloud hosted applications.
- Development of user identity based Zero Trust Network Access policy for around 5000 applications in Zscaler Private Access and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Development of third-party access service in Azure and AWS including connecting third party VPN's & third party VPC/VNET peering.
- Vendor engagement for product selection. Working in a team of portfolio, operations and procurement stakeholders.
- High expertise of networking technology (Routing, TCP/IP, SSL).
- High expertise of AWS and Azure cloud networking (VPC/VNET, VPN, transit gateway).
- Knowledge of Zscaler Private Access (focus on application policies).
- Knowledge of Palo Alto Firewalls (focus on application policies).
- Knowledge of automation via API's.
- Knowledge of WAF and Reverse Proxy (the connectivity and authentication aspects).
Are you interested or do you want more information? Please send me an email at or call me during working hours at (see below).
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.