Technical Host Event Support Innovation Room (m/f/d)
Posted on Mar 29, 2022 by ITech Consult
Technical Host Event Support Innovation Room (m/f/d) - Event Specialist/Multimedia/Clickshare/OS/AMS/German/English
For our client Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Technical Host Event Support Innovation Room (m/f/d).
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Together with various business units and functions, we are currently planning our new Roche Innovation Room, as an addition to our Showroom and Visitor Center. This new multimedia area will allow us to communicate and interact with our customers, partners and guests in a unique way. In order to run this great new area in the best possible way, we are looking for a person who will prepare and provide technical support during these events with the host/speakers, or the event team.
Areas of responsibility:
- Prepare and rehearse playbook of events with hosts/speakers and event team
- Technical coordination and interface function during live events between Rotkreuz, 3rd party provider and external guests (ensures remote connectivity to participations)
- Prepare and test the technical room setups before and after events (virtual workshop, broadcasting, hybrid or onsite events)
- Responsible during live events for the technology and successful execution
- 1st Level Technical Support during events
- Development of standard procedures for each room setup to guarantee a smooth execution of the events.
- End-user documentation for the operation of the technology
- Supports the planning of events
- Close cooperation with 2nd level support
- Work closely with different internal/external stakeholders (communication, event preparation)
- Requirement Engineering
- Risk Management (with 2nd Level Support)
- Project coordination and support
- Vocational training as an technical event specialist, MICE technician or comparable
- 3-5 years hands on experience with technical Infrastructure: AV technology, power supply installations, signal technology and similar
- At least 3 years of Technical Multimedia Operation, Maintenance and Enhancements experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a project environment and with Stakeholder management
- IT affinity for tools such as: Clickshare, OS, AMS, Digital Signage, Network
- First experience Technical coordination and interface function
- Complex and networked thinking, quick comprehension and solution-oriented approach to work
- High degree of self-initiative and self-management as well as ability to work in a team
- High level of interface and communication skills in an intercultural environment
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in German and English are required
Reference no: 921324SKN
Role: Technical Host Event Support Innovation Room
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Home Office: No
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 01.07.2022
Duration: 12++, possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.