SHAREPOINT MIGRATION MANAGER - REMOTE - initial contract 60 days - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Mar 29, 2022 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "remote SHAREPOINT MIGRATION MANAGER to start from May an initial contract about 60 days for an international Org' -client in ROME, where 100% REMOTE work is possible.
100% Off-site/Off-shore. A competitive rate will increase chances to be selected.
AT A GLANCE:
- The SharePoint Migration/Implementation Manager will manage the project to migrate Sharepoint 2013 content to Microsoft Online.
- Our client uses Microsoft 365 as the core of its communication and collaboration. Currently, MS SharePoint is used as the primary document management technology, managed in SharePoint 2013. The objective of this project is to migrate the current SharePoint 2013 content to Microsoft Online.
- SKILLS: at least eight years of professional work experience in the implementation and management of MS SharePoint projects.
- Duration: May - July, 2022, 60 working days, 100% remote. Extensions possible.
- Manage full project life cycle, including resource management, time and budget planning, providing mandatory report updates on project progress, budget consumption, risks and issues.
- Ensure detailed analysis is carried out of the impact of each area of the current Sharepoint instance, including but not limited to integrity of information, site functionality, security and user experience/interface.
- Oversee the technical development and configuration management, ensuring that work aligns with the project goals and is consistent with ICT standards
- Ensure risk assessments are carried out in line with client requirements
- Co-ordinate detailed Change Management planning and outreach to business owners, to ensure their full involvement, understanding and validation of the entire process.
- Ensure alignment of understanding of requirements by facilitating workshops, gathering and disseminating those requirements and eliciting sign-off from business owners
- Plan and develop deliverables for project resources, overseeing work to ensure the quality of solutions implemented
- Ensure sufficient levels of communication among the project team and escalate important risks and issues when appropriate.
- Oversee testing, QA and training for the project and ensure sufficient resources are mobilized to ensure a smooth deployment to Production.
- Maintain the project details up to date on the PMO site.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline with at least eight years of professional work experience in the implementation and management of MS Sharepoint projects
- Experience in the implementation and support of large corporate projects across multiple technology platforms involving diverse stakeholders
- Experience running agile projects
- PRINCE 2/PMP certification and proven experience in IT project management would be advantageous, as would experience of agile project implementation.
- Experience of managing the change management component of a large migration/transformation project is desirable
- Broad understanding of enterprise IT applications and Microsoft enterprise solutions
- Understanding of data management and integration technologies and controls
- Experience of working on Cloud technologies, in particular implementation of new Cloud solutions
- Experience implementing and managing MS Sharepoint projects
- Experience with integration technologies in particular APIs
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.