Posted on Mar 29, 2022 by Project People
Desk side Engineer
Cork, Ireland (On site role)
Great opportunity to work as a Desk side Engineer for a high profile, well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Cork, Ireland (On site role).
- Carries out first level diagnosis, resolves problems on a small set of products, with limited support to meet the Service Level agreement.
- Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
- Manages systems within Service Level Agreements, proposing improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements.
- Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems.
Key Performance Indicators:
. Proven track record of problem resolutions.
. Successful solution designs implemented.
. Service level requirements met.
. Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
. Problem ownership demonstrated.
. Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
. Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
. Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
If interested, and to have detailed discussion, kindly share your CV to (see below).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.