Strategic Sourcing IT Software
Posted on Mar 29, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Strategic Sourcing IT Software vacancy for our Zurich based client in the technology sector.
- Consulting and assisting Business Partners on all matters relating to the sourcing of IT software
- Developing and executing procurement strategies within a complex, high spend and highly visible category
- Establishing and maintaining a close relationship with internal and external Business Partners as well as vendors
- Coordinating commercial, operational, and legal aspects with relevant experts in a cross-functional team
- Providing key stakeholder support in the sourcing life cycle, which includes driving sourcing, RFI, RFP, evaluation, drafting, contracting, on-boarding, negotiations, supplier management and more
- Collaborating on special projects in interdisciplinary and global teams
- 10+ years of work experience in indirect procurement along with 5+ years in specific category of IT Software in an international environment
- Know-how in Sourcing of Software Licensing and Maintenance, Software as a Service and IT Services related to implementing and maintaining 3rd party Software and SAAS engagement
- Understanding of how IT Software contracts are scoped, structured and cost controlled
- Finished university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain Management or any other equivalent education or experience
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written, additional language skills are advantageous
Your soft skills:
- Proactive, flexible, and client-focused personality
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.