Chief Revenue Officer
Posted on Mar 25, 2022 by Stelfox Ltd
Chief Revenue Officer
We are working with a fantastic client in the Irish eCommerce space to find their next Chief Revenue Officer. Our client is an Irish company who work with some of the best-known brands in the world, connecting their customers to their products and maximising conversion rates. Following their most successful year to date, they are focussed on expansion to new customer segments and partnerships.
The CRO will oversee several teams and will be directing their energy into increasing recurring revenue as well as strengthening the ongoing operations, strategic planning, and product development. This person will be instrumental in building a sales and marketing culture that can strengthen ongoing partnerships and build new client relationships.
Role and responsibilities:
- Deliver the performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization's sales and marketing departments.
- Work closely with the Board and Executive Team to develop and execute current and future corporate strategy.
- Collaborate with finance, product management and marketing to meet revenue goals.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth in both the short and long-term.
- Develop appropriate metrics to monitor growth and coordinate compensation and promotions accordingly.
- Monitor the marketplace and analyse opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics.
- Liaise and build relationships with customers to ensure broad market needs are being addressed.
- Manage a global sales team and share accountability with the marketing function for improving customer experience and strategy.
- Identify and resolve issues across the sales and marketing functions.
- Participate in contract negotiations.
- 10+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth with a hands-on approach.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships.
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy in a hyper growth scaleup.
- History of decision-making based on business metrics.
- Strong technical experience with Salesforce or CRM tools.
- MBA-or equivalent advanced degree.
For full job spec and a confidential discussion about this role please get in touch today!
Contact me at (see below)
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.