Vice President UX/UI Sales
Posted on Mar 24, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
We are a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm incorporated in 2011. We are Head quartered out of New Jersey with 2500+ employees based globally out of the offices in New Jersey, California, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai. As a firm we have been helping our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
Our Mission is to enable our clients to maximize business impact from technology by
* Harnessing the transformational impact of emerging technologies
* Bridging the gap between business and technology.
And become an employer of choice by being 'employee first' in all processes and practices.
Location: NJ/CA (East coast preferred)
The ideal fit for will be responsible for helping grow businesses by finding new opportunities, researching leads, and establishing relationships with potential clients and arranging appointments for sales executives.
Additional responsibilities include:
Role & Responsibilities:
* Owning and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets by acquiring new customers
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
* Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
* Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
* Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met.
* Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned.
* Have a strong understanding of company products, competition in the market and positioning.
* Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
Five+ years of experience in selling Cloud Solutions: migration assessments, application migrations, Legacy modernization, native application development and hybrid/multi cloud infrastructure setup and operations