Cyber Security Consultant - Brussels (ONSITE ROLE) - French or Dutch speaking
Posted on Mar 24, 2022 by Octopus Computer Associates
Cyber Security Consultant - Brussels (ONSITE ROLE) - French or Dutch speaking/RATE: EUR55 per hour
(Security Consultant, Security)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Cyber Security Consultant.
Please find some details below:
- Description: Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with business economics or technical/engineering background or equivalent through experience.
- Demonstrated security expertise with advising on a strategic level. Eg to support the Client's CISO, and senior officials or other policy makers with security oversight.
- Demonstrated expertise in a specific knowledge domain of information security (eg optimizing information security governance, developing and implementing a cybersecurity plan of approach, defining the risk appetite in consultation with the Client and developing cost-effective means to meet this )
- Demonstrable experience in analysing, optimizing and documenting security processes and governance, especially those of the Client (after the training period)
- Demonstrated experience in both functional and technical environments in which the projects are situated.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience through certificates depending on domain of expertise (eg CISM, CISSP, CEH).
- Enabling the creation of new and optimizing existing business processes through knowledge of the security application domain, security strategies and goals of the customer
- Trusted advisor with strong communication skills, very customer oriented
- Develop and follow up vision, organization - business strategy and roadmap, within the identified business objectives
- Excellent knowledge of security management techniques and/or frameworks (eg: ISO27000 series, COBIT for Security, NIST, OWASP, CIS Critical Security Controls for Effective Cyber ??Defense)
- Be able to transfer expert knowledge in the field
- Knowledge of specific security tooling for vulnerability analyses, pen testing, PAM (eg CyberArk), Encryption (eg Voltage).
- Knowledge of MS Office such as Powerpoint and Excel
Client's IT landscape consists of a combination of on-premise solutions and cloud solutions. In addition to a number of business packages, the most important technologies available are Windows, MS SQL and Azure
For the implementation of the NIS guideline and the planned implementation of ISO 27001 within the industrial domain, Client is looking for a senior security consultant with the following tasks:
- analysing, optimizing and documenting security procedures
- make functional and technical analyzes for improvement projects within Client
- help with security incidents
- follow up on security tickets
- perform and improve/automate daily, weekly and monthly security checks
- help develop and roll out new security controls
- Security assessment of Client's key vendors
- keeping operational risk register
- help with maintenance of the Intranet page
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.