Posted on Mar 23, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Hardware Developer. This role is permanent position based in St. Gallen Canton & comes with Generous home office allowance.
- Develop Electronic Circuits in Digital & Analogue Technology.
- Simulate components up to complex circuits.
- Commission & verify hardware.
- Participate in PCB Layout creation.
- Calculate of hardware development costs as part of the offer process.
- Creation hardware specifications in cooperation with international customers.
- Identify, evaluate & introduce new technologies.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Junior (Graduate), mid-level & senior candidates are welcome to apply.
- Skilled & experienced in Hardware & Digital & Analog Circuit Development.
- Good know-how in creating PCB layouts.
- Any knowledge of Software Development is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in the field of Electronics or Similar.
- Solution-oriented & an enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
- Fluent English (spoken & written) & good German (at least B2 level) language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.