Posted on Mar 23, 2022 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Leading financial service organization based in Amsterdam are looking for a Java Engineer on a 12-month contract that will lead to a permanent position.
Your main focus:
- Adapting the Credit Risk Datawarehouse applications to deliver Regulatory, Compliance & Architectural Changes.
- Improving stability, performance and reliability of the Credit Risk Datawarehouse applications.
- Provide 2nd line support to ensure stability and continuity of Credit Risk Reporting Services.
- Comply with the IT security Standards.
- Build scalable deployment pipelines, to support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Create and maintain the development environment and tools used to code solutions.
- Automate test and make it part of the design, code, build and release process.
- Spring - boot, core, MVC, data, JDBC, cloud and security
- Clear concepts of microservices
- Clear concepts of CI/CD
If you are interested or looking for a new opportunity; apply now! Interviews are occurring from the 30th March!