Product Insight Manager
Posted on Mar 23, 2022 by Trust In Soda
Product Insights Manager x 2
Contract Length: 3 months + Extension
Location: 100% Remote
Pay Rate: €550-€650pd
As a Digital Product Insights Lead you will work close to Product Directors and Product Managers to support in making product decisions using quantitative data to build informed product roadmaps.
You are expected to be the person to which we turn to for advice when we draw up our strategic roadmaps and when we decide which market we should prioritize.
You will also be a key player in the product design teams representing the quantitative insights related to user behavior and business opportunity.
You will provide ownership of the quantitative insights across one of our product lines, either E-com or omni channel, and lead the development of how we collect, analyze, predict, visualize and use this as part of our digital product development.
- Identify key data points across our digital product portfolio and lead the setup of these in dashboards to provide our organization with reusable product performance reporting
- Help product teams design OKRs and help the understand how their performance impact company goals such as customer satisfaction and revenue
- Build data models that gives the organization guidance related to complex strategic topics such as omni channel customer behavior, NPS impact on revenue and Customer Life Time Value, purchase funnel analysis, churn etc
- Support product managers in develop product strategies and business cases for new products and features
- Design and perform analysis and experiments to define and validate new product features eg A/B test
- Build and own an insights roadmap for the product line for how to develop and improve
- Study industry trends and forecast market behavior
- 3+ years of experience within analytics, OKR/KPI reporting and data management.
- Problem-solver, with analytical mind and business acumen
- Experience working in a product team setup close to product management, UX/service design and engineering
- Have a passion for understanding data and an ability to draw conclusions from the analyses
- Experience of visualizing and presenting insights from data
- Experience with A/B test solutions and online analytics solutions
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Python or other coding languages is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft data platform azure stack and Power BI is a plus
- eCom and retail experience is a plus