Posted on Mar 22, 2022 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Norco, CA 92860
Los Angeles (Norco), CA
- Supervises direct reports and ensures training needs are met
- Ensure proper staffing of all line operations meets budget or operations capacity requirements
- Plan department daily, weekly and monthly operations to achieve Safety, product quality, efficiency, cost, on-time delivery performance and people-oriented targets (SQDCP)
- Work with cross-functional teams and leverage LEAN Six Sigma Management methodologies to drive processes improvement and sustainability.
- Effectively communicate performance results to direct reports and upper management as per visual management systems (Gemba walks, daily management boards, Kaizen Events, etc.)
- Reviews and recommends priority sequences for manufacturing products by utilizing knowledge of production processes, machinery and equipment capabilities during SIOP process reviews
- Arranges for the maintenance of equipment when needed as per PM schedules
- Ensure safety of associated on the floor and compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations
- Promote a working environment that boosts employee morale
- Investigate and resolve problems related to employee relations and safety incidents (CAPA).
- Investigate and resolve production problems by using Problem solving methodologies (PDCA, 8D, A3, DMAIC, etc.)
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned that include but are not limited to prepare daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Must have Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5 years of related work experience
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as Production Supervisor in Assembly