Recruiter - Entry Level
Posted on Jan 15, 2022 by Motion Recruitment
Join our company today to become a full-desk Tech Recruiter and learn how to grow a successful tech placement portfolio with the support of a dedicated team. As a recruiter, you'll work with clients to find the right candidates to fill their open positions. This role is located in Atlanta, but we also have opportunities across North America. (NOTE: Motion is looking forward to safely returning to the offices soon while also maintaining attractive work-from-home flexibility).
Why should I choose a career at Motion?
- Accelerated Career Opportunity… A focus on personal attention and empowerment with ongoing coaching, robust leadership development programs, and a wide range of internal mobility options that yield a high rate of celebrated career moves and promotions at Motion.
- Strong Brand Equity… A non-stop Marketing team delivers quality inbound lead generation through compelling campaigns and Motion's own "Tech in Motion" event series which provides powerful market credibility and networking capability. Motion is a trusted brand with a 4.8/5 star ranking on Google and world class NPS satisfaction rating at 82.
- Motivating Work Culture… Motion prides itself on building an inclusive, fun, and positive environment where people feel inspired to do great things. Contest incentives, celebrations, socials, and community voluntarism are all valued parts of our culture and pave a motivating path to success and unlimited growth and income.
- Exceptional Delivery Ecosystem… Sales is a team sport! Every Motion salesperson is enveloped by a dedicated local sales team openly sharing market knowledge and connections, Enterprise Business Development and Account Management teams bringing in 100's of new clients and 1000's of tech job orders, and 100+ tech talent recruiters solely dedicated to pipelining for hard-to-fill tech talent.
- Market Leading Benefits… Gain access to an attractive and competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, PTO, volunteer and activism time off, paid parental leave (and even "pawternity" leave), 401k/RRSP, wellness reimbursement, and more!
- Vast Marketplace Potential… Motion's Tech Talent solution portfolio of Contract, Direct-Hire, and Workforce Solutions services clients across North America via 16 sales offices and 5 talent services delivery centers. Our holistic market focus engages cutting edge new start-ups all the way up to some of the largest brands in the world - offering you a rich prospecting landscape to explore within the ~$40 Billion IT recruitment marketplace.
What does a Tech Recruiter do?
- Target new candidates/clients using Motion's market research and sourcing programs.
Open new client accounts using proven sales best practices and the positive foundation of Motion's brand and reputation.
- Build trustworthy and valuable relationships with customers leveraging the collective information pool and deep expertise of a dedicated local market team beside you.
- Facilitate positive process outcomes from start (sourcing) to finish (hiring) using Motion's extensive library of placement guides and advice from experienced team members.
- Connect with the tech community via our proprietary meetup series "Tech in Motion" through community events, as well as other recommended networking channels.
- Participate in Motion's immersive and ongoing training program with access to over 150 courses on recruitment best practices and proven methodology.
- A starting base salary with merit-based raises throughout the first year with a clear and achievable path to commissions and unlimited income potential in year two.
What are the qualifications to apply?
The ideal applicant must be able to share their own experiences and examples of working successfully on a team, leading and influencing others, solving problems, and building relationships. Our most successful hires have excellent communication skills and are highly ambitious, hard-working, and goal-driven individuals looking for a career in sales. You should be comfortable with developing leads, pitching opportunities to candidates, acquiring new relationships with clients, and able to thrive in a metrics-oriented environment. A 4-year college degree or honorable discharge from the military is preferred for this role.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including EOE Protected Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.