Posted on Jan 14, 2022 by CV-Library
* Experience equivalent to BS Engineering/Computer Science
* BS/BA degree in relevant IT discipline; Commercial BA/Testing or equivalent experience required
* 2-3 years Business Analyst experience
* Ideally you have some experience of complex systems, including data warehouse, data lake and business intelligence tools
* Understanding of As-Is and To-Be processes.
* Basic understanding of software development methodologies, platforms, tools, and languages.
* Understanding of gathering business requirements for reporting and data needs, and translating them into user stories/functional specifications.
* Basic understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
* Experience working with AWS data management tools (desirable)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
* Wireframe tools such as Balsamiq
* Moderate facilitation skills a plus.
* Basic oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to maintain test scripts.
* Analyse and document basic requirements and business processes.
* Develop basic systems specifications, process flow, and conversion strategies.
* Create basic technical and functional user documentation.
* Follow established business processes, protocols, and quality standards in the development and deployment of basic solutions.
* Maintain stakeholder expectations and raise appropriate issues to project managers as necessary.
* Develop “trusted advisor” relationship with stakeholders through effective communication and efficient, quality execution on projects.
* All other duties as assigned.
Why join RX Global? Opportunity doesn’t just belong to our customers, it belongs to us too. Digitally transforming our business while elevating the power of face to face and embracing diverse talent and opinions so RX will always be: the best place for our customers to build their businesses. And the best place for ambitious people to build their careers. We know that embracing our variety, diversity and differences will make us all stronger. At RX, we give everyone the ability to grow unlimited.
Reed Exhibitions is a leading global events business. It combines face-to-face with data and digital tools to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 500 events in almost 30 countries across 43 industry sectors, attracting more than 7 million participants. Our events, organised by 35 global offices, leverage industry expertise, large data sets and technology to enable our customers to generate billions of dollars of revenues for the economic development of local markets and national economies around the world. Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. RELX serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£49.5k - £73k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£0 - £45k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual