MI (Management information) Analyst - Product Analyst (partially remote)
Posted on Jan 14, 2022 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Product Performance Analyst (MI Analyst) - partially remote
Are you an MI (Management Information) Analyst looking for an exciting and challenging new role.
My client's Product Performance Analysts are right at the heart of decision making, they work on producing analysis and insight that helps to steer the future direction of the product lines they support. They work closely with Pricing and Technology teams, as well stakeholders across the business, up to Senior Management and Executive groups.
Currently trailing different patterns of home and office working to determine to optimum working arrangements for the future. During the trial period the classification of this role is Home Primary, typically this has entailed two days in the office and three days working from home per week.
Reporting to the Head of Non-Standard Retail your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Provide analytical input to the development of our underwriting risk appetite
- Take ownership of regular MI monitoring, highlighting any areas of concern in terms of market pricing, risk appetite and underlying performance
- Utilise a range of internal and external data sources to drive underwriting and trading decisions, making use of several software tools to drive results and utilising the findings to make appropriate rate changes where appropriate.
- Assist in production of rate change proposals based on trading review and present it to the sub-pricing committee.
- Analyse KPIs which will feed into business planning and forecast processes and monitor KPI performance against business plan
- Assist with the production of internal performance presentations, including ad-hoc analysis, production of charts and providing supporting commentary around performance
- Frequently complete market analysis, post-rate change performance review
Our Product Performance analysts are responsible for product financial performance, whilst being a recognised subject matter expert for the product. Therefore, you will be able to demonstrate analytical expertise, whilst using commercial judgement. You will have experience of manipulating data using software packages such as Excel, SAS and SQL and knowledge of Business Intelligence software such as Power BI.
We'd also like to hear from you, if you:
- Can maintain relationships and engage with stakeholders across the business at various levels and site locations
- Have the courage to call it as you see it, able to assist with and challenge in the decision-making process
- Are a team player who brings out the best in others and readily shares critical information
- Are a logical thinker, able to devise and assess multiple approaches to solving problems
In return you will receive an extremely competitive salary (up to £35,000) an excellent benefits package and a great working environment although this role can be based partly from home.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20 - £21 Annual
£21.2 - £21.2 Hourly
£21.2 - £21.2 Hourly
£21k - £22k Annual