HCL APPSCAN ENGINEER - HOME WORKING
Posted on Jan 14, 2022 by Appella Recruitment
We are looking for an HCL AppScan engineer to strengthen the Continuous Delivery squad.
The Continuous Delivery squad has a transversal role acting as a service desk for the developers and fully managing the software and processes used in the CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) process.
The main activities of the team are:
- Provide support to development and infrastructure teams in all aspects of their CI/CD activities
- Implement and maintain Continuous Integration tools
- Integrate the different CI/CD software to provide a streamlined end user experience.
- Standardise CI/CD practices with adequate governance, security and control build-in.
As an experienced HCL AppScan professional you will help us to improve our current AppScan installation, strengthen the AppScan usage within the CI/CD pipelines and improve the support to our (internal) users. You will also assist the product owner in building a multi-year strategy to further improve security practices in the CI/CD pipeline.
As part of a larger CI/CD tooling team, you will train your colleagues to increase their AppScan knowledge. Occasionally, when needed, you will also assist your colleagues in work related to other software.
Occasional travel may be required to Paris and London.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry
- You have in-depth knowledge of HCL AppScan.
- You have a past experience in rolling out SAST and DAST and integrating these practices in a software development life cycle.
- You are familiar with agile, scrum, CI/CD and DevOps concepts.
- Some system engineering experience is considered a plus.