Data Analyst - Python
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of consistently outstanding work performance as a Data Analyst
- Demonstrated hands on experience with Data Models, Database design and PySpark or other distributed computing tools such as Cloudera and HDFS
- Expertise in Data Discovery and Data Cleaning on new data including Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)
- Experience of working in an agile environment as well as in the banking industry
- Working knowledge of Foundry/Palantir tools and Java, SQL
- Ability to quickly understand complex processes and requirements and summarize them to be understood by senior management, including relevant presentation skills such as preparation and communication
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing data pipelines as well as refactoring and optimizing pipelines
- Recording design, functionalities, tests as well as designing and managing data models and ontologies
- Generating derived data feeds
- Cooperating with business to generate new reports or insights
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.