Senior Firmware Engineer
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
Do you want to join a team of an innovative global provider of integrated energy solutions?
Are you highly skilled in working in developing Real Time Firmware?
Would you be interested in working with next-generation products for a growing industry?
I'm looking for someone who has:
- Strong background in Embedded Software Development using C/C++ and any RTOS
- Good understanding of software design and architecture
- Good communication skills in German and English (both written and spoken)
- A degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering FH/ETH
For someone who is interested in:
- Developing and verifying innovative, high-quality Embedded software
- A multinational, successful company with an emphasis on sustainability and prospects.
- Driving forward the architecture of all deliveries with a vision of moving into a Lead Architect role
- The unique opportunity to help shape the future of the product team's portfolio
For a company that offers:
- A dynamic environment (SW/HW, electronics, mechanics) that is transparent, technologically broad, and innovative.
- Flexible working hours, a generous vacation plan, competitive salary with bonus, and fantastic training opportunities!
- Has a diverse and imaginative combination of people from all over the world with varied backgrounds
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Firmware Engineer in Zug. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.