Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by Venquis Limited
Venquis are currently working with a globally recognised brand to support them with their search for a Principal.
- Masters of Engineering, Computer Scientists or similar Master's degrees
- Extensive experience with relevant business development, system development and management tasks from a management consultancy or a firm within the field of system development. Alternatively, the employee has shown proven capabilities as a Principal through a persistent and solid effort as Manager.
- Profound knowledge on specific technologies and methods within modern system development
- Substantial understanding of the implementation method
- Expertise in overall managing projects from start to finish
- Comprehensive ability to achieve approval and anchoring of results as well as deliverables in the client's organization
- Expertise in writing proposals and managing sales meetings
- Contributing to the development of client services
- Ability to outline and manage larger projects from start to finish with a high degree of certainty and quality
- Ability to generate conditions for great teamwork and to achieve this on given projects
- Ability to communicate direction and purpose to employees
- Ability to introduce and utilise resources from non-project countries on projects within own business unit
- Ability to effectively drive and motivate teams across locations and countries
- Ability to generate conditions for ongoing professional and personal development of the employees
- Ability to influence and facilitate larger decisions with clients
- Ability to communicate clearly to the management, employees involved on the project and clients regarding commercial aspects and project status
- Ability to manage and motivate employees and create terms on which effort and responsibility is encouraged and rewarded
- Ability to control the expectations of the client
- Contributing to the growth of the company by building long-term client relations
- Contributing to the growth of the company by managing recruitment activities and interviews
- Contributing to the growth of the company by managing sales activities
- Contributing to the growth of the company by conducting knowledge sharing and education
Should you wish to be considered, please apply to this post ensuring your most up to date CV and contact details are included. Alternatively, please email (see below) directly.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.