Business Project Manager Supply Chain Planning
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by ITech Consult
Business Project Manager Supply Chain Planning - ERP domains, JIRA, Smartsheet, Trello, MS Office, GSuite), Agile or SAFe, English
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a Business Project Manager Supply Chain Planning.
The scope of the ASPIRE SCP Project is to transform Pharma supply chain planning processes and systems to be able to support the business appropriately in the future and to realize our ambition of a leading patient-driven supply chain of the future. This project will design, build, test and deploy a new Supply Chain planning solution (based on OMP) spanning from Long range planning, Demand planning, S&OP, Supply Planning, Supply Chain Configuration to production & materials planning and detailed scheduling.
This is a multi-year program with the goal to start deployment of selected capabilities in 2020 and going forward align closely with ERP program deployment time-lines.
The PT Supply Chain Planning project team is working in an agile setup, having small, empowered teams assigned to individual business releases. The Project Manager SCP is a crucial role to ensure E2E oversight and alignment across the business releases and teams, as well as providing strong project management services to the project team.
The perfect candidate:
The perfect candidate is a Junior (IT) Project Manager with a background and/or working experience in the area of Supply Chain Management. Part of this role would as well be to administratively support the stream lead. Candidates with previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment will be preferred.
Areas of responsibility:
* Works closely with the PT stream-lead and the IT project lead/manager to organize, plan and structure the SCP project
* Develop a detailed project plan (eg in Smartsheet) across the business releases as well as individually within a business release
* Manage the delivery of the project, assign and track tasks and task completion, determine critical path and interdependencies.
* Drives the project according to IT Agile Project Management Methodology (IT PMM) used for delivery of IT projects.
* Ensures milestones and related documentation requirements are understood by the team and delivered on time.
* Monitor and report regularly on the progress of the project against milestones, deliverables, timeline and budget and prepare status reports.
* Identify project risks and issues and work with the WS Leader and team members to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
* Closely aligns the plans and methodologies with the PT PMO office
* Maintain relationship with Project Managers of the ASPIRE PMO to share learning and best practices and remain aware of inter-project connections, issues and opportunities.
* Help to assess the collective impact of PT projects on the PT organization. Collaborate with the change management lead to drive change management activities across the organization, including preparing and executing change management work-shops, etc.
* Engage the stakeholders, users, and other groups as necessary, to facilitate the discussion of the changes. Prepares stakeholder presentations and events in alignment with the change management lead.
* Owns & facilitates regular project meetings (core team, extended team, sounding board) incl. agenda, right audience and notes/minutes including action/decision log.
* Develops and maintains project document repositories, including team charter, contact lists and distribution lists (calendar and e-mail), agendas, minutes, RAID log (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Change Log), STOP (situation, target, option, proposal) and project activities, milestones and deliverables
Professional and technical requirements:
* Min. 2-3 years of experience managing projects in Supply Chain or ERP domains, ideally in a pharmaceutical environment
* Strong know-how of Project Management practice & tools (eg JIRA, Smartsheet, Trello, MS Office, GSuite)
* Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
* Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements
* Strong organizational skills
* Highly structured and reliable self-starter, able to deal with ambiguity
* Very good communication skills (spoken and written)
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Self-driven personality with analytical thinking style
Nice to Haves:
* Pharma experience
* Proven Supply Chain experience, ideally in Planning
* Experience with supply chain planning IT-systems (SAP APO, OMP, Kinaxis)
* Bachelor or Master degree in technical, business or pharmaceutical field
* German language
* Agile or SAFe experience
Reference no: 921033 AD
Role: Business Project Manager Supply Chain Planning
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until 31.03.2023, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.