Senior DevOps Engineer - GCP and Kubernetes
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by Consol Partners
A large EU Agency is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer for off-site work in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Kubernetes.
Preferred skills include:
- Senior expert knowledge of Cloud Native, DevOps, Customer Reliability Engineering (CRE), and SRE as well as in operating models
- Senior expert knowledge of Kubernetes
- Senior expert knowledge of Cloud Platforms with a focus on Google Cloud
- Certifications: CKA(D) (mandatory), and preferably Cloud (especially Google Cloud certified Professional Cloud Architect or Google Cloud certified Cloud DevOps Engineer)
- An understanding of ITSM and ITIL
- Review the production readiness of projects by inspecting design, implementation, and current operational procedures.
- Implement dashboards and alerts for daily operations of containerized workload, with integration into existing tooling (Grafana, Alerta, PagerDuty).
- Define and implement SLIs, especially but not limited to Error Budget, Change Failure Rate, Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF), Mean Time To Recovery (MTTR).
- Define SLO targets for the overall health of services.
- Onboard and upskill the Office's engineering and operational staff on CNO and final concept, including the teams of IT Cooperation's projects.
- Evangelize the new CNO model throughout the BIT organisation (e. g. through workshops for operations and product teams). Support the implementation of this concept in further cloud native projects. Fine-tune the concept where applicable.
Should you be interested, please apply to the role now! Europass CVs preferred.
P.S - This role is fully remote and candidates based anywhere in Europe may apply for the same.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€800 - €800 Daily