Cyber Security Engineer - Banking
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by Experis AG
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to support the team in the Area of Internet Facing Applications (IFA) integration and within the technological infrastructure of the client.
This is a 12 months contract.
- Accountability for the IFA, Proxy Infrastructure of the client and the corresponding Software Components eg Web Application Firewall (WAF), Reverse Proxy and Authentication Systems
- Onboarding of new clients for Swiss Universal Bank (New Online and MobileBanking solutions EAMnet, Digital Client Onboarding and others)
- Join the tactical engineering phase as well as Use case/Problem analysis, solution architecture and realization
- Collaborate and exchange your knowledge with the various engineering departments in the wider area of security
- At least 5 years in Unix/Linux - RedHat and Network technologies and an excellent knowledge in the field of OS Security and Web Security
- Good knowledge of Python, Perl or Bash
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain positive relationships with senior management and other partners
- Certification in Security area - CISSP
- Degree in Computer Science (ETH/Uni/FH) or equivalent education in the Information Technology field
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos over
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.