Test Engineer for Hardware & Software
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Do you want to be part of the next level of healthcare?
Michael Bailey Associates is searching for a Hardware & Software Test Engineer for a Medical Device client based in Paris.
This is a greenfield project for a medical device company that is creating a COVID-19 scanner detection device.
This product will use state-of-the-art technology including cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support healthcare professionals in a clinical environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing start- up who wants to innovate.
- Test Automation
- Python programming skills
- Test concept
- Test planning, analysis and reporting
- Integration test
- Penetration test
- Hardware test
- Tools: Jira and Git
- English & French (read/written)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Education & Experience
- BS/MS/PhD in science or engineering with experience or training in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science or medical technology
- ISTQB Foundation/ISTQB Advanced (optional)
- 5 years Test Engineering experience
- Worked in a regulated environment eg medical device, pharmaceutical industry
6 months for the first POD. A more elaborate version 2 (more sensors, more functions, wider range of use cases, stable wireless environment) is planned to start in March 2022.
Depending on skills and experience, in line with market rates.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.