IT Systems Engineer
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by IO Associates
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer who can bring quality and processes to a challenging environment, can be located at home and/or in Zurich.
Working across Windows, Azure, 365 Infrastructure, the client maintain complex customer infrastructures with in a Service Center Workplace and maintain active relationships with stakeholders to ensure the safe, reliable and efficient operation of various customer infrastructures.
Salary is 120-130k ch
Your area of responsibility
- Operation and support of IT services for internal IT
- Participation in (sub) projects
- Localization and elimination of faulty system states (incident and problem management)
- Handling of recurring or one-off processes and orders (request fulfillment)
- Planning and implementation of change and release management, the responsible systems/services in consultation with the customer
- Creation and updating of system documentation and the inventory
- Sound IT training or many years of professional experience
- Azure/M365 experiences
- Certifications in the Microsoft (MCSA/MCSE) environment are welcome
- Good Windows server and client knowledge, Active Directory Services, Azure and M365 knowledge, Powershell Scripting are welcome
- Flawless oral and written expression in German
- Responsible, extremely reliable personality, with strong communication skills and impeccable repute
- Enjoyment of new technologies and the will to further educate oneself accordingly
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.