C++ Developer/Programmer/Architect (Jnr to Snr) - ULL Market Connectivity
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by Etonwood
My client is a small/medium sized Prop Trading firm based in Paris, looking to recruit a team of expert C++ Software Engineers, from 2 years experience post receipt of 1st class/Distinction in Computer Science, to seasoned Pros with over 10 years in this domain, to build their next generation market connectivity application infrastructure.
You will be responsible for building ULL Exchange Connectivity (to CME, ICE, Eurex, etc), Order Routing/Execution, Realtime and Historical Data solutions to support High Frequency and Mid Frequency trading strategies.
- Salary from 70k-130k Euros
- Total Compensation 120k-250k Euros (Based on depth of C++ and domain knowledge)
- Guarantees &/or Sign-ons will be offered where required
Applicants suited to this new team will have -
- C++ expertise including Multithreading
- Extensive Linux experience (min. advanced Scripting, through to Kernel Level)
- Deep understanding of FIX protocols, Internet Protocols TCP/IP and Clocking Protocols such as PTP and NTP
- Ideally (not essential) some exposure/interest in GPU/GPGPU engineering with the likes of CUDA