Technical Leader Cloud Services
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking for a Technical Leader Cloud Services for a product based client based in Chur.
As a Technical Leader of Cloud Services, you will understand the cloud infrastructure. You will be challenged with responsible tasks in the analysis and design of the software, in quality assurance, as well as supporting a team of developers.
You will work in an interdisciplinary team. You are willing to take responsibility and you are able to communicate your knowledge to laymen.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyzing the requirements & design of cloud architecture
- Evaluate new cloud-based technologies and trends
- Define and oversight the CI/CD pipelines to deploy code quickly
- Quality assurance and technical responsibility in cooperation with external development offices
In order to solve these tasks in the best possible way, we envision candidates who have a degree in engineering (university/technical college) with in-depth knowledge of technical computer science.
You have multiple years of experience in cloud development and in the implementation of features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability). You have solid programming language skills in Java or similar.
Beneficial is experience:
- in maintaining cloud infrastructure
- with DevSecOps toolchains
- with AWS or Azure DevOps technologies
- in SW development in the areas of medical or automotive
- in developing and maintaining a bigger scale identity and access management
Looking forward to receiving your thoughts.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.