Senior Engagement Manager
Posted on Jan 13, 2022 by Consol Partners
Salary: $155K-$186K base and $240K-$287K OTE
Start date and duration: ASAP, permanent
Consol Partners' client is a leader information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services.
- Execute on Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, marketing campaigns, to assist with sales efforts to make the products relevant to the specific industry vertical context.
- Design and execute a strategy for increasing penetration of Consol Partners' client products in the accounts and segments identified.
- Manage and Mentor a team of Sales professionals, Account managers and Solution consultants to deliver to the portfolio strategy.
- Manage the sales pipeline, grow it and keep it updated.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Services leaders to iterate and prioritize the strategies to improve sales opportunities and conversions.
- Strong experience as a Sales Leader (15+ years).
- Experience in selling RPA Automation/Document digitization and AI/Supply Chain digital AI applications to enterprise clients.
- Experience in the CRL vertical (CPG, Retail, Logistics) and the supply chain cross section.
- Experience in selling 'Multi enterprise Network' oriented solutions in the supply chain space is desirable.
- S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, sponsorship cannot be provided at this time.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.