Test Engineer Sql/DB2 Testing
Posted on Jan 12, 2022 by AARK TECH SOLUTIONS LTD
- Quality Assurance & Testing or SW Development background.
- A degree in IT (MSc or BSc) or an alternative technical degree combined with the relevant working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- High level of experience in all aspects of functional testing.
- PL/SQL skills, STLC knowledge, Testing Pyramid and experience with Java Testing frameworks (eg Junit/TestNG, Maven).
- Working experience with Rest API Test automation tools and frameworks for web and standalone applications (eg: Selenium, Bounty, Test NG, Junit, Cucumber).
- Hands on experience working with and SQL for atleast 2 years.
- Continuous Integration/build systems' knowledge (eg Jenkins, Git)
- Experience working in a large financial organization, with an excellent working knowledge of various financial product types offered within the Investment Banking domain.
- Experience of using JIRA, Octain/ALM Quality Centre (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of SDLC and STLC
- more familiar with testing (eg understands Bug Lifecycle (mostly), defect definition, regression concept very well, knows the idea behind testing pyramid)
- has clear understanding of (units vs integration vs system) testing concepts
- has more technical experience with testing, especially on REST/API Testing
- good SQL concepts and good in SQL (left/inner joins, unions, MINUS queries)
- has some basic understanding of automation, continuous integration, etc
Years of exp needed Minimum 3+