UI Authentication Solutions Architect
Posted on Jan 12, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a UI Authentication Solutions Architect. Candidate will define and drive the Front End vision across all product engineering teams. You will lay the foundation of what the best in-class Front End architecture looks like in collaboration with our Front End engineers, designers and product managers while keeping our Front End tech stack up to date with the Front End community. This role in the central UX/UI team will serve as a partner to all Product Dev teams and set the standard by which technology will be delivered.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Drive Front End engineering practices, design patterns, and standards.
- Determine Micro-Front End Integration Architecture, combining Product Team UIs into a Single Client Exterior (SCE). Produce/maintain architectural diagrams and security schematics of systems.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain UI Container Application - Single Client Exterior (SCE).
- Provide leadership in integrated testing strategy for SCE.
- Maintaining and communicating CI/CD Pipeline Templates (Jenkins) and Base Images (Docker) for Micro-frontends utilized across product engineering teams.
- Work with Product team UI Devs in adoption of a Single Client Exterior (SCE)/micro-Front End architecture, troubleshooting and problem-solving user interface challenges from both a development and design perspective.
- Build on the Design System leveraging ReactJS, Storybook and Figma. Work with Product team UI Devs to enhance and refactor components for reuse and contribution to the larger Design System.
- Work closely with our design and UX teams to deliver next generation experiences across our applications.
- Champion reusability, best practice component design & execution, and accessibility (a11y) within the business while acting as a primary contributor.
- Evaluating third-party UI packages and champion the security assessment and procurement processes.
- Engage security engineering in all architectural decisions.
- Continual learning of emerging technologies/industry trends Service Workers, React Lazy, Suspense, Intersection Observers, Web Components etc.
- Provide leadership to UI Devs.
- Mentor on standards and best practices for the DEV/Architecture community.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Strong understanding of web security [OAuth/Authentication/Authorization]
- Experience with Micro-front-ends architecture, Single SPA framework, and module federation.
- Experience with authentication/authorization models as it relates to Single SPA and Single Client Exterior. (ex. Okta integration)
- Experience with Git, Agile and CI/CD techniques and deployment strategies
- Proficiency with performance optimization techniques, including caching, minification, advanced Webpack packaging configuration
- Proficiency with testing tools
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate (both verbally and written) technical issues in a clear, collaborative and open-minded manner with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Desirable: Understanding of WCAG accessibility compliance
- Experience in using Front End observability tools to monitor, troubleshoot and identify performance issues
- Micro-front-ends architecture, Single SPA, ReactJS, Git, Agile, CI/CD. DevOps, AWS.
Education and/or Experience:
- 7-10 years of experience developing and architecting web applications